Wednesday 12 October 2016

Some resources for you

I have been asked about resources that can help you to understand AIP so here is a list of sources I use.

The Paleo Mom Sarah Ballantyne PhD is the best selling author of The Paleo Approach and The Paleo Approach Cookbook as well as an award winning blogger.

Autoimmune Paleo I used The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook to help start me off. The book contains a two week meal plan which I found very useful.

Wellness Mamma (not all AIP) A website with lots of recipes and ideas to help you maintain AIP.

There are lots more websites, blogs and video blogs for you to find out there, but hopefully this will be enough to get you started and as I find more resources, I will post them here for you and add them to the link list.


No comments:

Post a Comment