Tuesday 11 October 2016

Week 1: Progress report.

WOW!

At the time of writing this, I am seriously feeling the difference of the changes that I have put in place over the past week. I want to just do a quick run through of what I have been doing and how I have been feeling.

Over the last week I have cut right back on gluten. The plan had been to cut it out altogether but I fell off the wagon a couple of times and had a doughnut and a slice of toast. I can honestly say that my energy levels were much lower the day after I had something with gluten in it. Other than these two slip ups, I have been quite good. I have eaten loads of vegetables, meat and some fruit. I started juicing and drinking smoothies made with coconut milk.

I have been taking a small dose of withania every evening. This was given to me by a qualified herbalist and is not suitable for people on certain medications so please get advice before you start using this or any other herbal treatment.

My energy levels have been higher and, on one day last week, I managed to get through the day on just a 15 minute power nap!!!! I am sleeping a lot better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment